10:00am to 7:00pm ∙ January 17, 18 & 19, 2020 Halls A, B, C & D - World Trade Center Metro Manila, Philippines
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. WHEN AND WHERE WILL THE WORLD GAMEFOWL EXPO 2020 BE HELD? The World Gamefowl Expo will be held on January 17, 18 and 19, 2020 at the World Trade Center Metro Manila. For exhibit hours and a map to the venue, click HERE.
2. DO I NEED A TICKET TO ENTER THE WORLD GAMEFOWL EXPO? Yes, tickets are P 200.00 each per day. To know how to get tickets to the World Gamefowl Expo, click HERE.
3. ARE CHILDREN/INFANTS ALLOWED TO ENTER THE EXPO? Yes, as long as they have an entrance ticket are accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times. Please note that the Organizers do not encourage the bringing of children to the Expo because of possible complications brought about by the large number of visitors.
4. I HAVE A COMPLIMENTARY TICKET. HOW CAN I ENTER THE EXPO? Proceed to the Ticket Counter at the Lobby of the World Trade Center and exchange your ticket for a visitor wristband. Wear the wristband and enter the exhibit hall.
5. WHERE IS THE BEST PLACE TO PARK MY VEHICLE? Parking spaces at the World Trade Center are limited so we encourage visitors to park across the World Trade Center in the Smartpark area near Legend Seafood Restaurant and Wensha Spa. Entrance is on Magdalena Jalandoni St.
6. WHO ARE THE EXHIBITORS AT THE EXPO? For the list of exhibitors and exhibit floor plan, click HERE.
7. WHAT ARE THE PRICES OF THE GAMEFOWLS, CHICKS, COCKERELS, STAGS, HENS, PULLETS, ETC. BEING SOLD AT THE EXPO? The prices are different depending on each breeder. The best thing to do would be to contact the breeder on their social media page and inquire directly with them.
8. WILL THE GAMEFOWLS BOUGHT AT THE EXPO HAVE A PERMIT TO TRAVEL? Yes. All breeders are required to have a veterinary health certificate for the gamefowls that they will be selling at the Expo. There will be a Bureau of Animal Industries (BAI) Help Desk in the lobby to process travel permits.
9. CAN VISITORS BRING THEIR GAMEFOWLS TO THE EXPO? No. Only exhibitors are allowed to bring gamefowls to the Expo. Visitors will not be allowed to bring gamefowls into the venue.
10. CAN I BRING FOOD AND DRINKS TO THE EXPO? Apart from beverages inside personal containers (tumblers, thermos, etc), the World Trade Center does now allow food & beverages bought outside the premises to be brought into the venue. There will be several food and beverage concessionaires at the Expo Dining Area from whom visitors can purchase drinks and meals.
11. IS THERE AN AUTOMATED TELLER MACHINE (ATM) IN THE VENUE? Yes, there is a Metrobank ATM in the lobby of the World Trade Center Metro Manila, however we encourage visitors to bring enough cash to the venue in case the ATM runs out of bills to dispense.
12. I'M NOT AN EXHIBITOR, CAN I DISTRIBUTE FLYERS AT THE EXPO? No. Only exhibitors are allowed to distribute flyers or any marketing materials at the Expo. Visitors found distributing marketing materials will be escorted out of the venue.